Free Printable Teal Pumpkin Non-Food Treat Signs
Food allergy-friendly trick or treating signs for Halloween. Click to download these free printable signs for your home. Let others know you have non-food treats available for little ones. Two versions are available with giant teal pumpkin.
Allergy-Friendly Trick or Treat Signs
Non-Candy Halloween Treat Ideas
Many non-food treats can be found at dollar stores or party supply stores. Small toys that would fit in party goodie bags or a pinata would be perfect for handing out at Halloween. Check out some ideas below. *This post contains some affiliate links
*UPDATED FOR 2021
- Balls – Glow in the dark bouncy eyeballs.
- Bookmarks – Make your own or give out scratch art bookmarks kids can color their own.
- Books – Halloween coloring activity books.
- Bubbles – Halloween or monster-themed bubbles.
- Craft Kits – DIY monster kits.
- Crayons – Some come in Halloween-themed packs of 4.
- Dinosaurs – Mini glow-in-the-dark dinos.
- Erasers – Choose from fun shapes like ninja stars or eyeballs or scented erasers.
- Fans – Folding fans in Halloween themes.
- Finger Puppets – Plastic dinosaur or soft animal finger puppets.
- Finger Traps – Fun finger traps.
- Foam Gliders – A small air craft to put together.
- Foam Swords – Soft swords to play with.
- Friendship Bracelets – Make your own or find some pre-made bracelets.
- Glasses – Funny novelty glasses.
- Glow Sticks – Glow sticks that can be made into necklaces and bracelets.
- Kaleidoscopes – Mini kaleidoscopes.
- Led Finger Lights – Mini finger lights are available in lots of colors.
- Lip Whistles – Halloween-themed or whistles that look like mustaches.
- Masks – DIY mask kits.
- Notepad – Halloween-themed notepads.
- Parachute Toys – Animal or people parachutes.
- Pencils – Stacking pencils or pencils with eraser toppers.
- Pens – Novelty Halloween pens that look like vials of fake blood.
- Rings – Light up glow rings.
- Rubber Ducks – Halloween-themed glow-in-the-dark rubber ducks.
- Silly Putty – Coloring changing putty.
- Slap Bracelets – A variety of styles of slap bracelets.
- Slime – Halloween slime with skulls.
- Slime – Glow in the dark.
- Slinkies – Mini Halloween-themed coils.
- Spider Rings – Glow in the dark rings or spider jewel rings.
- Stamps – Mini stampers come with their own ink.
- Stickers – Waterproof vinyl stickers.
- Sticky Hands – Available in a variety of sizes and styles.
- Stress Balls – Halloween-themed stress balls.
- Squeeze Toys – Cute squishies.
- Tattoos – Halloween glow-in-the-dark tattoos. Be careful of skin sensitivities as some tattoos contain soy or other allergens.
- Toy Cars – Pullback cars.
- Vampire Fangs – Some of these glow in the dark too for a spooky effect.
- Water Wigglers – Colorful water game toys.
- Wind-Up Toys – Fun Halloween-themed assorted wind-up toys.
- Witch Fingers – Glow in the dark witch fingers.
- Witch Headbands – Cute little witch hat headbands.
- Yo-Yos – Funny emoji face yo-yos will be a hit with kids.
- Yo-Yos – Paper yo-yos.
In a hurry? Quick shopping list of bulk and variety items:
- 12 prefilled pumpkin goodie bag buckets
- 30 prefilled witch cauldron goodie bag buckets
- 78 light-up items
- 80 assorted emoji keychains
- 100 assorted Halloween-themed toys
- 168 piece Halloween stationery items
- 214 assorted party favor toys
Halloween Totes, Buttons & Clothing
Showing 1 - 52 of 52 products.