Allergy-Friendly Easter Candy
Bunny, Easter egg, and chick-themed chocolates and candy seem to be in every store leading up to Easter. If you are dealing with a food allergy, it is not always as easy to grab the first pastel-colored bunny-shaped treat to fill your child’s basket. We have found a few allergy-friendly companies that cater to some restricted diets. Check out the links below for some Easter-themed allergy-friendly treats to find some dairy-free, egg-free, peanut-free, tree nut-free, gluten-free, soy-free, and dye-free delights! Some of these items can be found in stores while others need to be ordered online. Always read labels and allergen warnings to figure out what is safe and what you should avoid. *post contains affiliate links
- A & J Bakery – A dedicated nut and gluten-free facility. Some items are free of the top 8 allergens. Fun chocolate-shaped bunnies and jelly beans are very festive!
- Amanda’s Own – Spring and Easter-themed chocolates and candy free of dairy, tree nuts, peanuts, eggs, and gluten.
- Corso’s Cookies – Easter and spring-themed cookie bouquets are nut-free, but they do use eggs, milk, soy, and wheat.
- Divvies – Vegan (dairy and egg-free) and nut-free chocolate bunnies, cookies and popcorn, and cupcakes.
- Enjoy Life – Seasonal Chocolate designs free from 14 allergens.
- Gimbals Fine Candy – Jelly beans in a variety of flavors and shapes that are free from dairy, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, shellfish, fish, gluten, and soy.
- No Whey Foods – Vegan chocolates free of dairy, eggs, gluten peanuts, and tree nuts. Lots of fun bunny and spring goodies.
- Skittles – Seasonal spring-colored bags of skittles are gluten-free, dairy-free, peanut-free, tree nut-free, and dairy-free.
- Sweet William – Chocolates free from dairy, lactose, gluten, eggs, peanuts, and tree nuts.
- Vermont Nut-Free Chocolates – Peanut and tree nut-free chocolates, some are egg-free as well. Jellybeans and chocolates for spring.
- Yummy Earth – Gluten-free, peanut-free, tree nut-free, dairy-free, egg-free, shellfish-free, soy-free, and wheat-free. Organic gummy bears in seasonal packaging for Spring.