Allergy Safe Halloween Treats
Food free Halloween ideas are always a great idea for those with food allergies or special diets. With the popularity the FARE’s Teal Pumpkin Project it is helpful to share some non-candy ideas with friends and family! *This post contains some affiliate links
Some Non Candy Halloween Ideas…
- Action Figures – Classic little army guys are always fun.
- Back Scratchers – Kids toy version come in fun spider theme back scratchers.
- Bookmarks – Make your own or give out scratch art bookmarks kids can color their own.
- Books – Books to read or coloring activity books.
- Bubbles – Halloween or monster themed bubbles.
- Buttons – Halloween themed mini-buttons.
- Crayons – Some come in Halloween themed packs of 4.
- Erasers – Choose from fun shapes like food or vehicles.
- Eye Patches – Not just for pirates. Some funny zombie eyepatches too.
- Fans – Folding fans in bright colors or animal prints.
- Finger Puppets
- Finger Traps – Chinese finger traps.
- Flowers – Real or fake flowers.
- Foam Gliders – A small air craft to put together.
- Friendship Bracelets – Make your own or find some find some pre-made bracelets.
- Glasses – Zombie eyes, glasses with mustache disguises or 3D glasses.
- Gitter Pens
- Glow Sticks – Available in sticks, necklaces, bracelets and rings.
- Homemade Crayons – Lots of blogs have how to tips to melt old crayons into new shapes.
- Kazoos – Little plastic music instruments or harmonicas.
- Key Chains
- Led Finger Lights – Mini finger lights available in lots of colors.
- Lip Whistles – Whistles that look like lips or mustaches.
- Magnifying Glasses
- Mazes – Halloween themed maze games.
- Mini Flashlights
- Mini Frisbees
- Mini Notepads
- Mini Puzzles – 3D Cube puzzles in Halloween themes.
- Mini Skateboards – Halloween themed skateboards.
- Mini Stuffed Animals
- Mini Games
- Necklaces – LED light up necklaces.
- Noise Makers
- Paddleball Game – Zombie themed eyeball paddleball or Superhero themed game.
- Paper Airplanes
- Parachute Toys – Animal or people parachutes.
- Pencil Toppers
- Pens – Novelty Halloween pens that look like vials of fake blood.
- Pinwheels – Pinwheels that look like fall leaves.
- Pirate Treasure Coins – Fun gold coin treasure.
- Playing Cards
- Pom Poms
- Rubber Ducks – Halloween themed glow in the dark rubber ducks.
- Silly Putty – Classic silly putty in egg shaped containers.
- Slap Bracelets – A variety of styles of slap bracelets.
- Slinkies – Mini Halloween themed coils.
- Spider Rings – Glow in the dark rings or spider jewel rings.
- Stamps – Mini stampers come with their own ink.
- Sticky Hands – Available in a variety of sizes and styles.
- Stress Balls
- Sunglasses – Fun star shaped sunglasses.
- Tattoos – Halloween glitter tattoos. Be careful of skin sensitivities as some tattoos contain soy or other allergens.
- Tops – Plastic swirl spin tops.
- Toy Cars – Pull back monster trucks.
- Vampire Fangs – Some of these glow in the dark too for a spooky effect.
- Whistles – Key chain whistles are loud but fun.
- Wind-Up Toys – Fun assorted wind up toys come in bugs, animals and dinosaurs.
- Yo-Yos – Funny emoji face yo-yos will be a hit with kids.
Check out FARE’s website for more ideas and to get more information on The Teal Pumpkin Project!
Print Out to Share Ideas
Follow us on Pinterest for more allergy-friendly Halloween ideas
Personalized Halloween Totes
Personalize a tote bag for peanut free, nut free, dairy free or other allergen safe treats. Choose from a variety of fun designs for kids to carry their non-food Halloween goodies or allergy friendly treats. Contact us for custom design requests.