Allergy-Friendly Candy, Cookies and Chocolates
For the purposes of this list ‘allergy-friendly treats’ means these companies clearly have an allergen statement declaring ingredients and are free of at least one major allergen. Please always make sure to read labels and double-check all ingredients. Follow the links to find more information on each brand. *contains affiliate links
Many of these companies have seasonal chocolates and candy as well as birthday and celebratory themes. Some of these items can be found in stores while others need to be ordered online. Make sure to check out our list of Top 8 Free Candy too!
Bakeries That Offer Shipping
- A & J Bakery – A dedicated nut and gluten-free facility. Some items are free of the top 8 allergens.
- Amanda’s Own – Chocolates free of dairy, tree nuts, peanuts, eggs, and gluten.
- Corso’s Cookies -Bakery has a nut-free policy, does use eggs, milk, soy, and wheat.
- Cybele’s Free To Eat – Top 8 allergy-free cookies.
- Divvies – Cookies, cupcakes, popcorn, chocolate bars, and jelly beans which are free from peanuts, tree nuts, milk, and eggs.
- Dove Chocolates – Several products are manufactured in a dedicated facility that does not make products that contain peanuts or tree nuts.
- Enjoy Life – Products free from wheat, dairy, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, soy, fish, shellfish, sulfates, crustaceans, sesame, and mustard. Dessert items include cookies and chocolate bars.
- Free2B – Sunflower butter cups free of the top 12 common allergens.
- Heavenly Hunks – Vegan, gluten-free cookies.
- Home Free – Cookies free of the top 8 allergens and others.
- Lenny and Larrys – Vegan, dairy-free, soy-free, egg-free, and keto cookies available in a variety of flavors.
- Made Good – Nut-free, vegan, gluten-free cookies and granola bars.
- No Whey Chocolate – Vegan chocolates free of dairy, eggs, gluten peanuts, and tree nuts.
- Partake – Vegan, gluten-free, top 8 allergen-free cookies.
- Rule Breaker – Vegan, nut-free, gluten-free cookies.
- Sensitive Sweets – All items, including cakes, cupcakes, and cookies are free of gluten, dairy, eggs, soy, and nuts
- Tootsie – All Tootsie Roll Industry products are Peanut free and Gluten-free. Many are also egg-free. Check labels for specific candy.
- Unreal – Vegan and gluten-free candy bars, chocolates, and sun butter cups.
- Vermont Nut-Free Chocolates – Peanut and tree nut-free chocolates, some are egg-free as well.
Other Useful Lists
Shop For Food Allergy Alert Products