PLEASE NOTE: This list was compiled as a starting point for some allergen-friendly candy. Some brands listed are Top 8 Free others may also be dye-free. Information was obtained by the manufacturer’s website allergen info, see links for each listed. Please, as always, double-check ingredients before eating! Lil Allergy Advocates can not guarantee any of the information below is still accurate.
Allergen Friendly Candy Ideas
- Amanda’s Own – Chocolates and candy free of dairy, tree nuts, peanuts, eggs, and gluten.
- Free2B – Sunflower butter cups free of the top 12 common allergens.
- Chupa Chups – Lollipops are peanut and gluten-free.
- Gimbals Fine Candy – Gourmet jelly beans, lava balls, and licorice are peanut-free, tree nut-free, gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free, and egg-free.
- Happy Bites – Dairy-free, gluten-free candy corn, and licorice.
- Lenny and Larrys – Vegan, dairy-free, soy-free, egg-free, and keto cookies available in a variety of flavors.
- Natural Candy Store – Online store for candy, searchable by special diets including Top 8 free, organic, vegan, and nut-free. Many different types are sold through their website.
- No Whey Chocolate – Vegan chocolates free of dairy, eggs, gluten peanuts, and tree nuts. Lots of fun skeleton, pumpkin, and fall goodies.
- Pink Panda – Gluten-free, plant-based gummy candies.
- Project 7 – Vegan, organic, dye-free, low sugar lollipops and gummy candies.
- Red Bird – Gluten-free and fat-free as well as some other allergens.
- Rockets – Lollipops, Candy Money, Fizzy Hearts, Candy Necklaces, and Candy Rings, and Breath Savers are available at this company. All products are free from the following: milk, egg, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, wheat, soy, mustard or peanuts. They are also vegan and gluten-free.
- Smart Sweets – Plant-based, no artificial dyes, peanut-free, tree nut-free, gluten-free, low sugar sweet and sour candies.
- Smarties – Candy necklaces and all varieties of Smarties candies are free of milk, egg, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, and soy. They are also vegan and gluten-free.
- Spangler Candy – Dum Dums, Candy Canes, Saf-T-Pops, and Marshmallow Peanuts do not contain many of the food allergens, including peanuts, tree nuts, milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, or wheat gluten. They are all manufactured on dedicated equipment.
- Surf Sweets – Jelly beans and gummy candies free from dairy/casein, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, soy, fish, shellfish, sesame, and sulfites. They are also made with natural colors and flavors.
- Sweet William – Chocolates free from dairy, lactose, gluten, eggs, peanuts, and tree nuts.
- Tootsie – All Tootsie Roll Industry products are Peanut free and Gluten-free. Many are also egg-free. Check labels for specific candy.
- Torie and Howard – Dairy-free, gluten-free, soy-free, nut-free, egg-free, vegan, and kosher hard and chewie candies.
- Unreal – Vegan candies and vegan and gluten-free candy bars and chocolates.
- VerMints – These flavored mints are vegan, organic dairy-free, egg-free, gluten-free, nut-free, and conforms to kosher standards.
- Vermont Nut-Free Chocolates – Peanut and tree nut-free chocolates, some are egg-free as well.
- Yummy Earth – Gummies, jellybeans, and lollipops made in their facilities are free of peanuts, tree nuts, gluten, dairy, wheat, soy, sesame, shellfish, and eggs. They are also dye-free.